Welcome to My Official Web Page!

Welcome to My Official Web Page!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Announcing the Haiku Blogfest!



The mighty hunter
Returns with gifts of plump birds --
Your foot just squashed one.
- A cat's POV, compliments of Funny Haikus.)




I know a lot of you like blogfests, but don't have time to write a 500 word piece or you don't want to post excerpts from your WIP. I feel your pain. Some of you like to write poetry, but like me, you don't think you're very good at it. But haikus are a piece of cake, just three lines with 5, 7, and 5 moras respectively. Easy peasy!

What should your haiku be about? ANYTHING!

Okay, so my haiku is going to be about one of my novels, but you could haiku about a character or scene. It could be from one of your novels or maybe from another book you've read. Or really, anything!

When: Friday, September 3rd & Saturday, September 4th!

Sign up below! And feel free to spread the word- extra karma points for those who Twitter, blog, or Facebook about the Haiku Blogfest! Got questions? Leave them in the comments!